Health measures during Cineglobe
Any breach of these rules will result in immediate exclusion from the CERN site.
Access to the CERN site is prohibited in the event of
- Contact during the last 17 days with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 or suspected of infection with the coronavirus.
- Suspicion or confirmation of infection with COVID-19.
- Arrival or return from a country or area considered by Switzerland or France to be at high risk for COVID-19. If for 14 days after return no symptoms have appeared and no suspicion of infection or confirmed COVID-19 infection, people can participate in the festival activities.
At the entrance
- Event accessible by registration with the full identification of the person making the registration.
- Maximum 5 people per registration.
- On-site registration is possible within the limits of the site’s capacity.
- Mandatory possession of a type 1 surgical mask from 12 years old. A mask will be provided if necessary.
- Visitors are invited to install a tracking application such as SwissCOVID (CH) or TousAntiCOVID (FR) on their phone.
In the catering area
- Access possible within the limit of the capacity of the catering area.
- Wearing a type 1 surgical mask is compulsory in the food truck queue and in the catering tent except when consuming food or drinks while seated.
- It is forbidden to take food or drinks out of the catering area.
- Tables separated by 1.5 m, maximum 6 people per table.
- Follows the signs and instructions (entry, exit, direction of movement, staff indications, etc.)
Inside the Globe (ground floor and first floor)
- Access possible within the limit of the capacity of the area
- Compulsory wearing of a type 1 surgical mask from 12 years old
- Mandatory hand disinfection when entering and leaving the building for children over 12 years old
- Respect of a distance of 1.5 m between each family or group of friends having arrived together
- Respect for signage (entry, exit, direction of movement, staff indications, etc.)
After the event
- People who participated in the event and tested positive for COVID-19 within 7 days of their participation are requested to contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will provide the contact details of the person concerned and those present in the same activity at CERN’s Covid Helpline (Medical Service).